A 14-year-old girl has died and five people have been injured in a shooting in Goldsboro, North Carolina.
-14-year-old girl killed, 5 others injured in Goldsboro shooting
Last Friday, a shooting occurred in Goldsboro, North Carolina, which claimed the life of a 14-year-old girl and injured five others. According to authorities, the shooting took place around 11:30 PM in the 600 block of Slocumb Street. Witnesses report hearing multiple gunshots coming from the area. Upon arriving at the scene, police discovered that six individuals had been struck by gunfire.
The teenage victim, identified as Sarah Y. Fox, was pronounced dead at the scene. The five other injured individuals, whose ages range from 16 to 21, were taken to local hospitals for treatment. The motive for the shooting is still unclear, and police are asking anyone with information to come forward.
- This tragic incident marks the fifth homicide in Goldsboro this year.
- Community leaders and residents held a vigil in honor of Sarah Fox and to call for an end to violence in the area.
Local authorities are working diligently to investigate this senseless act of violence and bring justice for the victims and their families. In the meantime, the Goldsboro community is mourning the loss of Sarah and praying for the healing of those injured in the shooting.
“We need to come together as a community and put an end to this violence. Our children should not have to live in fear for their lives.”
July 14th, 2014
Today marks the beginning of a new journey. As I sit here looking out my window, I can’t help but feel a sense of excitement for what the future holds. I’ve decided to take a leap of faith and start my own business. It’s a daunting task, but one that I’m excited to take on.
Over the past few months, I’ve been researching and planning, trying to create a strong foundation for my business. I’ve learned a lot about the industry, the market, and what it takes to be successful. I’ve also been networking with like-minded individuals, seeking advice and guidance on how to navigate the entrepreneurial landscape.
- Market research
- Business planning
All of these activities have led me to this moment, where I’m finally taking the first step towards my dream. It’s a scary prospect, but one that I’m ready for. I know there will be obstacles and challenges along the way, but I’m confident that I have the skills and determination to handle them.
So, here’s to a new beginning, and to all of the exciting things that lie ahead!
Traveling Solo: Here’s what you need to know
Traveling can be an incredible experience filled with amazing adventures and unforgettable memories. But traveling alone can be even more rewarding, giving you the chance to escape the everyday routines of life, meet new people, and discover new places on your own terms.
However, traveling solo can also be daunting, especially if it’s your first time. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Do your research: Learn as much as possible about your destination before you go, including the customs, culture, language, and any safety concerns.
- Stay connected: Make sure you have a reliable way to stay in touch with family and friends back home, and consider getting a local SIM card for your phone.
- Be aware of your surroundings: Always be aware of your surroundings and trust your instincts. Avoid dangerous neighborhoods, carry a money belt, and be wary of strangers.
Exploring the Food Scene: Tips for Foodies
Whether you’re a seasoned foodie or just someone who enjoys good food, exploring the culinary scene in a new city can be a truly delicious experience. From street food to fine dining, here are a few tips for making the most of your foodie adventure:
- Do your research: Research the local food scene before you arrive and make a list of must-visit places. Check out food blogs, local newspapers, and restaurant reviews to get an idea of what’s available.
- Be adventurous: Don’t be afraid to try new things! Ask locals for recommendations and be open to trying new dishes, flavors and textures. You never know what hidden gems you might discover.
- Get hands-on: Consider taking a food tour or cooking class to really immerse yourself in the local cuisine. Not only will you learn more about the food, but you’ll also have the chance to meet other foodies and make new friends.
10 Must-Visit Tourist Sites in New York
- The Statue of Liberty: A colossal neoclassical statue erected on Liberty Island in New York Harbor, this iconic American symbol represents freedom and democracy.
- The Empire State Building: The 102-story skyscraper is a magnificent wonder of industrial architecture and design that has been featured in countless traditional movies and shows.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art: One of the greatest art institutions worldwide, this museum features more than 2 million works of art spanning 5,000 years, from ancient to contemporary art.
- Central Park: This park occupies a massive 843 acres and offers an array of outdoor recreation facilities, including boating, hiking, horseback riding, birdwatching, and more.
Amazing Places to Dine in New York
- The Black Ant: Known for its unique, Latin-inspired cuisine, this restaurant features an exotic menu that includes crispy grasshoppers, earthy mushrooms, and chocolate mole.
- Le Coucou: This trendy French restaurant sports an elegant attesting to the experience of enjoying classic French dishes and a great wine list.
- The Polo Bar: Owned by Ralph Lauren, this restaurant boasts an affable, warm atmosphere and simple yet classy American comfort food that everyone would enjoy.
- Katz’s Delicatessen: A beloved New York classic, this Jewish deli has been serving up overstuffed sandwiches, pickles, and matzo ball soup since 1888.
Today marks a new beginning for many of us. We wake up with renewed energy and enthusiasm as we step into the second half of 2015. As we reflect on the past months, we realize that time has flown by so fast, and we haven’t accomplished everything that we set out to do. But that is okay. We still have time to reach our goals and make the most out of the year.
In these coming months, let us strive to be more focused and intentional in our actions. Let us not be deterred by the challenges that we may face, but instead, let us use them as stepping stones to achieve our aspirations. We have the power and ability to create the life that we want. So, let’s make a conscious effort to work towards our dreams, whether big or small.
- Set specific goals: Rather than having a general idea of what we want to accomplish, setting specific goals helps us to have a clear direction and measure our progress.
- Take tiny steps: We may not be able to achieve our goals overnight, but by taking small steps each day, we can move closer to them.
- Stay motivated: We all have days when we feel unmotivated or discouraged. But by reminding ourselves of why we started and the benefits of achieving our goals, we can stay motivated to keep going.
Let us make the second half of 2015 the best half yet!
Featured Artist of the Week:
This week’s featured artist is Canadian singer-songwriter, Feist. Her latest album, “Pleasure”, was released earlier this year to critical acclaim. Feist’s unique blend of indie-rock and folk has garnered her a devoted fanbase, and her live performances are a must-see. Catch her on tour this fall.
Top album releases of the week:
- “Joanne” by Lady Gaga
- “A Seat At The Table” by Solange
- “22, A Million” by Bon Iver
These albums have been highly anticipated by fans and critics alike, and early reviews suggest that they live up to expectations. Lady Gaga’s “Joanne” marks a departure from her typical pop sound, with more emphasis on acoustic instrumentation and country influences. Solange’s “A Seat At The Table” tackles issues of black identity and womanhood, while still delivering catchy R&B melodies. Bon Iver’s “22, A Million” experiments with electronic elements, making for a unique and atmospheric listening experience.
In a 14-year-old girl killed, 5 others injured in Goldsboro shooting, shooters are currently resting before bed. anticipate this event will cause reopened arms and%20patience%20in%20the%20community. This is%20what%20has%20 ambush%20weakness%20POise%20in
An 14-year-old girl killed, 5 others injured in Goldsboro shooting is accuse%C3%A8d of being a terrorist. The gunman%26 Instagram#Jeffery%20 Preferences