The iPhone 14 Go It will show unique behavior on the lock screen and important changes to the status bar thanks to the always-on display, according to a source he spoke to. Mac rumors.
The source behind the recent wave of information is responsible for Bomb leak earlier this week Which claimed that the iPhone 14 Pro screen cutouts would appear to have a single, unified "pinch" at the top of the screen, rather than two distinct pieces.
According to new information from the source that was exclusively shared with Mac rumorsAnd iOS 16The iPhone 14 Pro lock screen will interact directly with the iPhone 14 Pro's always-on display, which features integration with notifications, depth effect and background colors.
It is also claimed that the iPhone 14 Pro's status bar will see changes as a result of increasing usable space at the top of the screen, moving the cellular signal indicator to the left and re-implementing the full-width battery status bar on the lock center screen and notifications when the device is locked.
The source shared several drawings allegedly based on information from Apple showing some changes to the iPhone 14 Pro software on Mac rumors Forums He has since provided more information. It looks like the iPhone 14 Pro will have the following specific features and changes:
- The background of lock screen wallpapers with depth effect will be removed and completely darkened when the screen is always on, while the foreground will be darkened. Additionally, the foreground will be colored with color and feature edge highlights depending on user customization.
- widgets It will be visible on the always-on display, but will fade and disappear at set intervals, unnoticeable to the user, to prevent OLED burn-out.
- The content displayed on the always-on lock screen and the fully lit lock screen must be configured the same way and cannot be separated, which means they have to share the same background, color options, fonts, and widgets. The basic visual elements of the always-on display can be customized.
- Notifications will be part of the iPhone 14 Pro screen experience that's always on, and just like on a regular lock screen, notifications will flow from the bottom one at a time and will remain subtly visible for 10 seconds. Once the screen is awakened, the notifications will move from the bottom and go to the user-defined setting of how notifications will be presented on the lock screen (such as count, stack, or list).
- Apple may also allow users to enable the notification counter at the bottom of the always-on screen.
It is also said that Apple is planning to release an update, such as iOS 16.0.1 or 16.1, shortly after the launch of the iPhone 14 Pro that will include fixes for always-on screen and wallpapers issues in the device. While the company is now in the final stages of development for the feature, it is said to be still running into bugs and jostling software engineers from different teams, including the Apple Watch, to finalize the always-on screen trial before launch.
The iPhone 14 Pro lineup is expected to be revealed in Apple event 'elusive' On Wednesday 7th September iPhone 14 And the iPhone 14 Pro, probably Available for pre-order Friday, September 9th and begins arriving to customers on Friday, September 16th.