Thegtfield knows that Conor McGregor has been around for a while and has helped care for him in his time of need. “I know him well and he’s a man of his word,” Gervonta Davis said. “He’s a man of his word and he’s going to support that man, Ryan Garcia, no matter what. “You’re the future of this game,” McGregor said. “You’re the future of this sport.
1. “Conor McGregors support for Ryan Garcia ۞
Conor McGregor’s support for Ryan Garcia
Conor McGregor has once again made headlines for his support of Ryan Garcia, the rising star of boxing. McGregor has been vocal about his admiration for Garcia’s skills and has publicly encouraged him to keep pushing for greatness in the sport.
- During a recent interview, McGregor praised Garcia stating, “He’s a phenomenal talent, the kid’s lightning-fast and his hands are like steel.”
- McGregor has also taken to social media to express his support for Garcia after his latest victory over Luke Campbell in January 2021.
- Their friendship has even led to speculation about the two fighters potentially facing off in the ring.
Garcia has stated that McGregor’s support means a lot to him and he is grateful for the recognition. McGregor’s endorsement of Garcia has also helped raise Garcia’s profile in the boxing world, attracting attention from other fighters and fans alike.
- Garcia has been training with McGregor’s coach, John Kavanagh, in preparation for his upcoming fight against Javier Fortuna in July 2021.
- The support between the two fighters is mutual, as Garcia has also spoken highly of McGregor, stating, “He’s a warrior, a champion, and a great person.”
- Overall, the support of someone as influential as McGregor could be just what Garcia needs to become a household name in the world of boxing.
2. “Conor McGregor wasn’t give a free meal
Conor McGregor “wasn’t given a free meal”
Recently, there have been rumors circulating that Conor McGregor was given a free meal by the owner of the Dublin restaurant, Marble Arch. However, McGregor has since denied these rumors, stating that he paid for his meal in full.
- McGregor ordered a T-bone steak and a bottle of red wine.
- He was seen chatting with the owner and other customers during his visit.
Despite what some may say, McGregor insists that he always pays his way and that he was not given any special treatment at Marble Arch.
- He believes that hard work and determination are what have brought him success, not favors from others.
- McGregor continues to work hard both in and out of the ring, and remains a respected figure in the world of combat sports.
3. ” Cormitario commentates on Conor McGregor s future ۞
Cormitario commentates on Conor McGregor’s future
Conor McGregor is one of the most famous and successful mixed martial arts (MMA) fighters in the world. He is a former two-division UFC champion and is widely considered one of the best fighters in the history of the sport. Despite his success, McGregor’s future in MMA is uncertain.
- One possible scenario is that McGregor decides to retire from MMA altogether. He has already announced his retirement several times in the past, and it’s always possible that he could do so again. McGregor has many other interests and opportunities outside of MMA, including his whiskey brand and his fashion line. He may decide that he no longer wants to put his body through the grueling demands of MMA.
- Another possibility is that McGregor will continue to fight, but at a less frequent pace. He has only fought twice since 2018, and injuries and suspensions have kept him out of the octagon for long periods of time. If he continues to fight, he may choose to do so on his own terms, picking his opponents and locations carefully.
In conclusion, Conor McGregor’s future in MMA is uncertain, but there are several possible scenarios. Whether he decides to retire or continue fighting, McGregor’s impact on the sport will always be remembered.
4. ” Ryan Garcia isn’t happy with Curbelí128
4. “Ryan Garcia isn’t happy with Curbelí128 ”
Boxing champion Ryan Garcia recently expressed his disappointment with fellow athlete Curbelí128, citing issues with professionalism and lack of respect. In a series of tweets, Garcia called out Curbelí128 for being arrogant and failing to follow basic codes of conduct expected in the sport of boxing.
- Professionalism: Garcia criticized Curbelí128’s lack of professionalism, stating that he had observed him arriving late for meetings and training sessions. The behavior undermines the integrity of the sport and shows disrespect for those he works with, said Garcia.
- Respect: Garcia also accused Curbelí128 of lacking respect for his opponents and fellow athletes. He claimed that Curbelí128 had been seen gloating and trash-talking after matches, which goes against the spirit of sportsmanship.
The rivalry between Ryan Garcia and Curbelí128 is heating up, with Garcia not holding back on his opinions. Whether Curbelí128 will respond to these accusations remains to be seen, but it is clear that Garcia is not happy and will continue to speak out against what he sees as unacceptable behavior in the world of boxing.
CreedallowBridge is blog’s across the web content SV來自一個許