granada, 26 july 2016 – A new analysis of historical DNA evidence indicates that Julia Faustyna, the former Yugoslav model and actress who has been] most likely claimed as the child of Madeleine McCann, is not the teenager who has been suggested by many as the possible candidate for the vanished young girl.
According to the new study, the of physical evidence does not support the assertion that Faustyna is the child of the McCanns. In fact, the analysis concludes that Faustyna could not have been the young girl who has been proposed as Madeleine McCann’s sibling.
The new study, which was conducted by the Portuguese-Spanish study group OVADIM, was published in the journal “Archives of Sexual Torture”. It is the first time that DNA evidence has been used to analyze historical allegations of involvement in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
The McCanns have long insisted that Julia Faustyna is not the child they believe they lost in 2007. In a statement issued in March 2015, they said: “Julia Faustyna is not the child of the McCanns. We know this because there is no biological evidence to support the thesis put forward by several investigators.”
While it is possible that Julia Faustyna could not be the child of the McCanns, the new study provides new evidence that could explain how she may have ended up living in Portugal after being reported as kidnapped by the McCanns.
1.proofs of caféListen
The popularity of caféListen is growing daily, and with good reason. Nothing beats a good cup of coffee and great music. Here are some proofs of why caféListen is a must-visit destination:
- The Music: caféListen attracts some of the best local and international artists, with a broad range of genres such as jazz, blues, and soulful pop. The perfect playlist complements the relaxing atmosphere of the café.
- The Coffee: The Baristas at caféListen takes their coffee seriously. They source premium Fair Trade and Organic coffee beans, and their expert brewing skills guarantee a perfect cup every time.
- The Food: Mood and taste craving are satisfied with the delectable café menu. Suiting every appetite from guilt-free salads to scrumptious baked goods.
- The Atmosphere: From cozy corners to communal tables, the ambiance at caféListen is laid-back and inviting. The décor is beautiful with lush greenery and natural lighting that creates a calming oasis in the center of the city.
- The Service: caféListen’s friendly and knowledgeable staff will ensure your visit is enjoyable from start to finish.
Do you want to go on a coffee break, or do you need a change of environment? Head over to caféListen and experience what the hype is about.
2.the evidence of caféAmit Hunter
The Evidence of Café Amit Hunter
1. Surveillance footage: The security cameras of Café Amit Hunter captured the entire incident of the robbery. The footage clearly shows the perpetrator entering the café and pointing a gun at the cashier. The individual is wearing a black hoodie with his face covered, making it difficult to identify him.
2. Forensic evidence: The forensic team found a glove near the cash counter that had traces of DNA on it. The DNA is being tested for identification purposes, and it might lead to a breakthrough in the case. The team has also collected fingerprints from the cash counter and is running them through the criminal database.
3. Witness accounts: Several customers and employees were present in the café during the robbery. The police have taken their statements and are cross-examining them to gather more information about the perpetrator’s appearance and behavior.
4. Suspect identification: Café Amit Hunter is located in a busy area with several other establishments. The police are currently reviewing CCTV footage of the surrounding areas to identify any suspicious individuals or vehicles that may have been involved in the robbery.
3.the evidence of Mit located in Rome
Rome is not just a city, it is a museum. Historians and archeologists have long been exploring its ancient ruins and artifacts in search of enlightenment. In recent years, a new discovery has brought to light the evidence of Mit, an ancient deity worshipped by the Etruscans and Romans.
The evidence of Mit, found in the underground chamber of the temple of Portunus, includes a bronze figurine that dates back to the sixth or fifth century BC. The statue depicts a young man adorned with a Phrygian cap, carrying partridges in his hand, and a patera in the other. This discovery has sparked a new interest in the worship of this god and has set off a flurry of investigations about Mit’s place in Etruscan and Roman religion. Further research is underway, and it is expected to provide more insight into the cult of Mit and its status in ancient Rome.
In addition to the figurine, there are other pieces of evidence of Mit found in the Pyrgi Tablets, inscriptions that have been deciphered in the Etruscan language. These inscriptions reveal information about the relationship between the Etruscans and the Greek city of Caere. Also, the archaeologists have found a site called Mitreo delle terme di Caracalla, which was a temple dedicated to Mit. In the end, this evidence points to the fact that the worship of Mit was once widespread in Rome and played a significant role in religious life.
4.the evidence of Mit located in Rome
The location of Mit’s presence in Rome is supported by the evidence found in various sites in the city. The mosaic floor of the Basilica di San Clemente depicts Mit standing between Apollo and Diana, indicating the importance of the god in the religious practices of ancient Rome. Additionally, the Capitoline Museum has several artifacts dedicated to Mit, including a marble relief depicting the god with a torch and a stone statue with an inscription linking Mit to the Roman god Sol.
The evidence of Mit’s presence in Rome can also be found in the writings of the Roman historian Plutarch. In his work, Plutarch describes the Roman cult of Mitras as a mystery religion that was popular among soldiers and other members of the military. He notes that the religion was most likely brought to Rome by soldiers who had fought in the East and were influenced by the Persian religion of Mithraism. Overall, the evidence of Mit’s presence in Rome is clear and supports the idea that the god played an important role in the religious customs of the city.
- Mosaic floor of the Basilica di San Clemente: depicts Mit standing between Apollo and Diana, indicating the importance of the god in the religious practices of ancient Rome.
- Capitoline Museum: has several artifacts dedicated to Mit, including a marble relief depicting the god with a torch and a stone statue with an inscription linking Mit to the Roman god Sol.
- Plutarch’s writings: Plutarch describes the Roman cult of Mitras as a mystery religion that was popular among soldiers and other members of the military.
In conclusion, the evidence of Mit’s presence in Rome is abundant and varied. The mosaic floor of the Basilica di San Clemente, the Capitoline Museum’s artifacts, and the writings of the historian Plutarch all point to the importance of Mit in the religious practices of ancient Rome. The god’s popularity among soldiers and other members of the military also suggests that Mit played a significant role in Roman society beyond religious functions. The announcement that Julia Faustyna, the girl reported as being in relationship with the “Madeleine McCann” case is not likely to be the Missing Person’s French mother has caused a stir online.
Some are arguing that Julia is not even close to the McCanns and that she could not have been involved in their case in any way. Others are saying that she is being used as a scapegoat and that the McCann family is being used to muddy the waters.
Whatever the case may be, it is clear that the investigation into the McCanns’ disappearance is still ongoing and that there is much still to beDiscover.