Streamer Ilya Maddyson Davydov took part in the selection of the best titles of 2021 in the nominations for The Steam Awards. According to Davydov, Cyberpunk 2077 should become the “Game of the Year”. A cut with his reflections on the participants in each nomination is published on the Mad Highlights YouTube channel.
According to Maddyson, Cyberpunk 2077 did not live up to his expectations, but in 2021 there were no more worthy titles. The streamer also noted that the game may be more liked by users who ran it on a productive computer.
You can participate in the selection of the best titles in The Steam Awards nominations from November 24 to December 1. Winners for each category will be announced on January 3, 2022. Users will be rewarded with an award badge for their participation. To do this, you need to fulfill one of the conditions: nominate one game, propose nominees in all categories, play the nominated game, or write a review for it.
Maddyson’s 2021 Steam Awards Winners:
- Game of the Year – Cyberpunk 2077;
- Virtual Reality Game of the Year – Cooking simulator VR;
- “Beloved child” – The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim;
- “A friend is known in the game” – It Takes Two;
- Outstanding Visual Style – TOGETHER BnB;
- Most Innovative Gameplay – Twelve Minutes;
- Best Game You Can’t Give – The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante;
- Best Soundtrack – Deathloop;
- “Best Game with an Outstanding Story” – Doki Doki Literature Club !;
- Sit Back – MIR4.
The post Maddison Picks Best Games in The Steam Awards 2021 | Games appeared first on Archyde.