MAMA FESTIVAL. The Parisian festival is back in the Pigalle district on October 13, 14 and 15, 2021. All the info.
[Mis à jour le 13 octobre 2021 à 11h48] Three days of festivities in the Pigalle district: The MaMA Festival opened on Wednesday October 13, for three days of festivities in Paris, until Friday October 15. On the program, 170 events and activities open to the public and to music professionals, including 80 concerts in eight legendary venues in the capital.
Also, for its 2021 edition, the MaMA is hosting more than 80 concerts on the festival side, as well as 150 conferences, debates and workshops on the convention side. All this, always, in different places in the Pigalle district, in Paris. But who are the artists not to be missed? Here is our selection day by day, accompanied by a playlist of these (re) discoveries.
Wednesday October 13
- Anna Leone – 8:45 p.m. – Les Trois Baudets
- Ussar – 9:30 p.m. – Dix Heures Theater
- Sopico – 10 p.m. – La Cigale
- Terrier – 10 p.m. – Les Trois Baudets
- Taxi Kebab – 22h30 – Backstage by the Mill
Thursday October 14
- Bianca Costa – 6:45 p.m. – La Cigale
- Lulu Van Trapp – 7.45 p.m. – La Machine du Moulin Rouge
- Crystal Murray – 8:45 p.m. – La Cigale
- Mr Giscard – 9:15 p.m. – La Boule Noire
- 100 Blaze – 10:30 p.m. – La Boule Noire
Friday October 15th
- Blumi – 7 p.m. – Théâtre de Dix heures
- Yndi – 8:15 p.m. – La Cigale
- Roxaane – 9 p.m. – La Boule Noire
- Lucie Antunes – 9:30 p.m. – La Cigale
- Alvin Chris – 21h45 – Backstage by the Mill
On September 14, 2021, the MaMA festival & convention announced the full list of artists who will perform at the festival. “More than 80 concerts will be on the bill, an always sharp and eclectic poster, which will focus more than ever on emergence and will be keen, especially for this edition, to promote the French and European scene”, can we read in the press release. Here is the day by day programming of MaMA 2021:
- Wednesday October 13 : Anna Leone, Appollo Noir & Thomas Pons, Arrehar, Davinhor, Dirtsa, Duo du Bas, Franky Gogo, J-Silk, Joseph Schiano Di Lombo, KasbaH, Ko Shin Moon, LAAKE, Le Grand Barouf, Le Juiice, Le Noiseur, Meskerem Mees, Moji x Sboy, Naë, PPJ, Sofiane Saidi, Sopico, Taxi Kebab, Terrier, Thaïs Lona, Thérèse, UssaR.
- Thursday October 14 : 100 Blaze, Annael, Bianca Costa, Bongi, Cocanha, Collectif Medz Bazar, Crystal Murray, David Numwami, Esinam, Gargäntua, Hey Djan, Ignacio Maria Gomez, James BKS, Jawhar, Jo Raharison, KT Gorique, Leys, Lulu Van Trapp , Marina Satti, Merryn Jeann, Mr Giscard, Souleance Live Band, Structures, VIKKEN, Zinée.
- Friday October 15th : Abraham Fogg, Alvin Chris, Ami Yerewolo, BabySolo33, Bedouin Burger, Blumi, Chlobocop, Ilgen-Nur, JOY.D, Kety Fusco, Kyab Yul-Sa, Les Dames de la Joliette, Lucie Antunes, Mimaa, November Ultra, Obi Bora, Ojos, Roseboy666, Roxaane, Sarah Maison, Yalla Queen, Yndi, Zuukou Mayzie.
The MaMA festival & Convention normally closes the season of festivals French, in Paris. As every year (except last year of course), the event is held in the fall: Wednesday 13, Thursday 14 and Friday 15 October 2021.
Tickets for the MaMA Festival & Convention are on sale on the Parisian event website, this way. There are 3-day passes and 1-day passes, respectively at 45 and 23 euros. Note that regardless of the pass you choose, it will give you access to all the concerts, in all the festival halls, from 7 p.m. each day.
The post our selection of artists not to be missed in Paris appeared first on Archyde.