An in-person “Coke Bear” attack on a car window has become a common phenomenon in the United States. The Basement Baker’s Almanac reportsCar Experiences “Next Time Spot a Skinny Con; Get mad. bashed window then guzzled 69 cans of soda.
This just feels suspiciously like a character out of a children’s adventure story.”
Similar attacks have occurred in other countries including Great Britain, Canada, and New Zealand. In the United States, the “Coke Bear” is usually a black bear who gets inspired by a movie or TV character to vandalize cars.
1. how to make a Coke Bears CubsCard
- Coca-Cola Bottle Caps
- Paint (Black, White, Red and Blue)
Steps to Follow:
- Cut out a rectangular piece of cardboard and fold it in half to get the card shape.
- Paint the bottle caps black, and let them dry completely. Once it’s dry, give it a red tongue and white eyes.
- Stick the bottle caps on the card, placing them in a way to create the bear’s face.
- Draw Cubs’ caps on the bear’s heads with blue and red paint, complete with a logo and a little C on them.
- Use a marker to draw paws, legs, and a Cubs’ logo onto the card to complete the look.
There you have it! A creative Coke Bears Cubs card made entirely from recycled bottle caps. A unique way to show your support for the team, this card is not only eco-friendly but also makes for an excellent gift for your friends and family.
2. how to get a Coke Bears card
If you’re a fan of Coca-Cola and collectible items, you might be interested in getting a Coke Bears card. Here’s how:
- 1. Purchase a Coca-Cola product
- 2. Look for the special promotional pack with a secret code
- 3. Go to the Coke Bears website
- 4. Enter the secret code and your details
- 5. Wait for the confirmation email
- 6. Your Coke Bears card will be sent to you by mail
It’s as easy as that! Keep in mind that not all Coca-Cola products have the special promotional packs, so be sure to look for them before making a purchase. The Coke Bears card is a limited edition item, so grab it while it’s still available. Display it proudly on your collection shelf or carry it with you as a cool accessory.
3. how to pick up a Coke Bear
Have you ever seen the adorable Coca-Cola polar bear ads and wondered how you could pick one up for yourself? Well, here are some tips on how to do just that:
- Find a reputable seller: Make sure the seller is trustworthy and has a good track record of selling Coca-Cola merchandise, especially plush toys.
- Check the authenticity: Look for official Coca-Cola branding on the label or tag. Check the bear’s appearance against official photographs or videos to ensure it matches.
- Assess the condition: Look for any signs of wear, tear or damage, and make sure it’s clean and odor-free.
- Negotiate: Don’t be afraid to haggle, especially if the bear is overpriced. Do your research beforehand so you know what a fair price is.
Once you have your very own Coca-Cola bear, be sure to cherish it and keep it safe. These iconic mascots are beloved by many and have become a symbol of the holiday season.
Whether you’re a collector or just someone who loves cute and cuddly plush toys, picking up a Coke Bear can be a fun and exciting experience. Just remember to do your due diligence and stay safe while doing so!
4. how to give up a Coke Bear
Giving up a Coke Bear can be difficult, especially if you have developed a strong emotional attachment to it. However, it is important to recognize that Coke Bears are not healthy to have in your life, both physically and mentally. Here are some steps you can follow to give up a Coke Bear:
- Recognize the negative impact: Write down all the negative effects the Coke Bear has had on your life, such as financial strain or emotional distress.
- Find a replacement: Identify something healthy and positive that you can focus on instead of the Coke Bear, such as exercise or a new hobby.
- Set a timeline: Give yourself a realistic timeline for giving up the Coke Bear, and stick to it.
- Seek support: Reach out to friends or family for support during this process. You can also consider seeking professional help if needed.
Remember, giving up a Coke Bear is a process, and it may take time and effort. However, it is worth it in the long run for your health and well-being. Stay strong and keep moving forward!
As if Coca-Cola wasn’t enough, a real-life “Coke Bear” has smashed a car window and guzzled 69 cans of soda. The black bear is believed to have done it in order to make itself feel moreinvincible. Now the police are investigating and the bear is still on the loose.