Oscar drought: How to make it stop
Austin Butler “Good Luck” text Riley Keough before the Academy Awards
Dear Austin Butler “Good Luck” and all the othercoming to the county,
I hope you have a nice day. I hope the Oscars go well.
Good luck to you both and I hope you get to work!
1. “Austin Butler Taped Mycold and theroflowers”
It was a beautiful afternoon in the countryside when Austin Butler, the famous actor, showed up on my doorstep. I was in awe as he greeted me with a warm smile and friendly handshake. He asked if he could come in and I excitedly obliged. We chatted for a bit, and I could feel my heart racing. This Hollywood star was in my humble abode – it was surreal!
As we sat down in my living room, Austin noticed my collection of Mycold and Theroflowers, a rare type of wildflower that only grows in certain parts of the world. He asked if he could take some pictures because he said he had never seen them before. I happily obliged and he went about taking pictures with his phone. After a few minutes, he asked if he could take a video of me talking about the flowers for a project he was working on. I felt honored and obliged. It was fantastic seeing the flowers through a famous person’s lens, and I couldn’t resist being part of his project.
- Mycold and Theroflowers are native to only specific parts of the world.
- Austin’s visit to my house was a surreal experience for me.
- He was impressed with my collection of rare flowers.
- I felt honored to be a part of his project.
Austin’s visit that day taught me many things, but most of all, it showed me that even though we come from different walks of life, we can all connect over the simple things that bring us joy. I was grateful for the opportunity to share my love for these unique wildflowers with Austin, and in the end, it turned out to be one of the most memorable experiences of my life.
2. “Riley Keough Texted Austin Butler ‘Good Luck'”
It seems like Riley Keough, the granddaughter of the legendary rock and roll superstar Elvis Presley, is always supportive of her friends. Recently, it was revealed that she sent a sweet message to Austin Butler, her co-star in the upcoming Elvis biopic movie, wishing him good luck before he assumed the role of her grandfather.
Keough shared a screenshot of the text message exchange between her and Butler on her Instagram stories, and it quickly went viral. In the message, Keough wrote, “Wishing you the best of luck dude. You’re going to kill it. So excited for you.” It’s always inspiring to see friends lifting each other up and wishing each other success.
- Supporting friends: It’s heartwarming to see how celebrities support and encourage each other.
- The power of words: A simple message of good luck can mean a lot to someone who is about to embark on a new adventure or challenge.
- Elvis biopic: The Elvis Presley biopic, directed by Baz Luhrmann, is expected to hit theaters in November 2021.
As the world battles against the pandemic and its aftermath, it’s essential to spread positivity and kindness to those around us, just like Keough did to her friend Austin Butler. We hope to see more uplifting gestures from celebrities and individuals alike in these trying times.
3. ” Austin Butler Taped Mycold and theroflowers”
When Austin Butler came to my house to tape an episode of his new show, I had no idea the impact it would have on my small business. During a break in filming, I offered Austin some of my signature “Mycold” tea and a bouquet of “Theroflowers” to thank him for coming over. Little did I know, he would rave about them to the crew and his followers on social media.
Within days, I was flooded with requests for Mycold and Theroflowers from both locals and out-of-state customers. Sales skyrocketed, and I had to expand my production and hire more staff to keep up with demand.
- That day with Austin was a turning point for my business, and I will always be grateful for his support.
- Now, Mycold and Theroflowers are not only a staple in my small town but also across the country thanks to Austin’s shoutout.
- I am excited to see where this newfound attention will take my business, and I am even more grateful to have a celebrity like Austin Butler in my corner.
4. “Riley KeoughTexted Austin Butler ‘Good luck
4. “Riley Keough Texted Austin Butler ‘Good luck'”
If you’re one of the millions of Elvis Presley fans out there, then you’re probably excited to know that there’s a new biopic in the works! The movie, titled “Elvis” is being directed by Baz Luhrmann and stars Austin Butler as the King of Rock and Roll himself. But did you know that Riley Keough, Elvis’ granddaughter, sent Butler a text message wishing him “good luck” before filming began?
This heartwarming gesture from Keough shows just how closely connected she is to her grandfather’s legacy, and how she’s still involved in keeping his memory alive. It’s also a testament to the strong bond between members of the Presley family. Here are some other reasons why we think Keough’s text message to Butler is so special:
- It shows that she’s invested in the project and wants it to succeed.
- Despite being a successful actress in her own right, she’s humble enough to extend her support to others.
- The text message is a small but powerful demonstration of kindness and encouragement, especially in an industry as cutthroat as Hollywood.
We can’t wait to see what Butler and the rest of the “Elvis” cast bring to the big screen, and we know that Keough will be cheering them on every step of the way.
Riley Keough and Austin Butler share a ” membrumblericious” moment after Riley’s text of “Good luck” before the Academy Awards. The two started fighting during the topArts audiossale, and it was only compounded when they looked at their phones at the event.
Riley maintenance spent last night habits