Huawei has announced its newest smartphones this year, the HUAWEI P50 and the HUAWEI P50 PRO, of the premium P series launched last year. Both phones are similar in specifications, but the HUAWEI P50 PRO excels in terms of the battery capacity of 4350 mAh and supports 66W fast charging, which means you can fully charge the battery in just 60 minutes, and it also supports the most powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 octa-core processing system, and we will give you its most important specifications in detail.
Specifications of the new HUAWEI P50 PRO
The new HUAWEI P50 PRO phone includes a set of great specifications, the most important of which are the following:
You may also be interested in:
• Huawei competes with everyone with the new Huawei Watch GT Runner, which is resistant to dust and water, with international specifications and a surprising price
|Design and Dimensions||
|memory||The phone is available in three versions
New HUAWEI P50 PRO camera features
New HUAWEI P50 PRO Box Content
- HUAWEI P50 PRO.
- 66W fast charger.
- Phone protection case.
- Chip eject pin.
- USB Type-c cable.
- a guarantee.
- Instructions for use.
The price of the new HUAWEI P50 PRO
The company announced the launch of the new HUAWEI P50 PRO in China last August, and it is expected to be available in the Arab markets soon, at the following prices:
- In global markets 930 USD.
- Its price inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is 3500 Saudi riyals.
- The equivalent in the Arab Republic of Egypt is 14500 Egyptian pounds.
- In the UAE, 3400 dirhams.
These prices are for the 128 GB version.