Praveen/Melati were eliminated after a two-game battle with Mathias Christiansen/Alexandra Boje, Thursday (11/25/2021) night WIB. They lost 21-23 and 14-21 in the match at the Bali International Convention Center.
The first game was tight in the final points. Although more is left behind, Praveen / Melati managed to catch up and equalized the points at 20-20 although eventually lost the game.
In the second game, Christiansen/Boje controlled the end of the game better. In the 16-14 position, they did not let Praveen / Melati gain momentum and locked the win with five consecutive points.
“Yes, it can be seen, their game is enough tight yes. Their defense is sufficient tight. We tried several times to attack continuously, sometimes through, sometimes not,” said Melati after the match.
We’ve tried to play our game pattern, keep attacking. But against the defense tight very yes.”
“What is certain is that the individual has to be stronger, if it’s for myself. Previously the ball was lifted several times, right, placed behind. It just lacked energy,” he added.
After being eliminated from Indonesia Open 2021, next Praveen / Melati waiting for the 2021 BWF World Tour Finals. They have 5 days to prepare for the tournament which will take place from 1-5 December. “Yes, there is still time for preparation,” said Praveen curtly.
BNI invites the Indonesian people to get involved in encouraging athletes to win the Indonesia Open 2021. Win prizes worth millions of rupiah by taking part in the quiz here.
Watch Videos”Greysia/Apriyani Smooth into the Quarterfinals of the Indonesia Open 2021“
The post Stopped in the last 16 of the Indonesia Open, this is what Praveen/Melati said appeared first on World Today News.