The Ministry of Health began to remind Ukrainians of the importance of vaccination through messages to the phone
Ukrainians are urged to be vaccinated via SMS / Photo: Collage: Today
Ukrainians receive messages from the Ministry of Health with a proposal to go to the vaccination point and get vaccinated against the coronavirus. Moreover, they send the text not only to those who have not yet received an injection, but also to those who are vaccinated.
The site “Segodnya” informs about it.
What kind of messages?
In particular, the text indicates: “COVID-19 vaccination saves lives. Find the nearest vaccination point / center and protect yourself.”
Such messages were sent from 17 to 19 September. However, it is not known why already vaccinated citizens receive them.
We also note that this is not the first newsletter about the coronavirus – earlier messages were sent in April 2021, on the eve of Easter.
How to be encouraged to vaccinate
Formerly the leader of the political party “Ukrainian Strategy” Volodymyr Groysman suggested paying Ukrainians 1,000 hryvnias as a motivation for vaccination. However, the head of the Verkhovna Rada’s committee on the health of the nation, Mikhail Radutsky, was categorically opposed.
“The best encouragement to be vaccinated is to give the person a choice: either a ventilated resuscitation bed or vaccination,” – said he.
Buns for the vaccinated
- If a yellow level of epidemic danger is introduced in Ukraine, and in educational institutions 80% of staff will be vaccinated, then these institutions will continue their work;
- yellow restrictions will not apply if all participants (visitors) and at least 80% of organizers of public events, employees of cinemas, theaters, museums or other cultural institutions, gyms and swimming pools have a yellow or green COVID certificate;
- the owners of the establishments themselves will decide whether to serve unvaccinated people;
- if a red level of epidemic danger is established, then educational institutions will work only if 100% of employees have a green COVID certificate;
- if a person who crosses the border of Ukraine has, yellow or green certificate of vaccination or recovery from COVID-19, he may not self-isolate. This rule also applies to persons arriving from the temporarily occupied territories.
The post Ukrainians vaccinated against COVID-19 are offered to be vaccinated – what happens – News of Ukraine appeared first on World Today News.