In a video filmed by a PRA team in late 2018, fighter pilots use remote-controlled “kamikaze” cars to make precise and rapid strikes on Russian tanks. Thecars are aimed at inflicting maximum damage, and have been observed charging at the tanks head-on, detonating over the top and creating impressive spectacular displays. This tactic is thought to be very effective, as the tanks are often immobilised or destroyed before reaching their destination.
While this manoeuvre should not be considered a guaranteed success, it has been reported that it has caused multiple accidents and injuries to Russian troops, and is used as a distraction in order to buy time for the pilots to exploshield and reload.This tactic has been condemned by many as reckless and suicidal, and is not recommended for general engagements.
1. “Kamikaze cars” – vehiclesintentionally caused wrecking themselves by using algorithms to manageoptical outages on the internet
1. “Kamikaze cars” – vehicles intentionally caused wrecking themselves by using algorithms to manage optical outages on the internet
One of the latest technological advancements in the automotive industry is the development of “kamikaze cars”. These vehicles are equipped with sophisticated algorithms that enable them to intentionally cause a wreck when an optical outage occurs on the internet.
Optical outages, which are caused by fiber optic cable damage or power outages, are a common problem in connected cars that rely on the internet for navigation, entertainment, safety, and other features. When an optical outage occurs, the kamikaze car sends a signal to its algorithm, which triggers a series of actions that result in the car steering itself off the road or into a barrier, causing a controlled crash that minimizes damage to other cars and passengers. This technology is expected to reduce the number of accidents caused by sudden internet disconnections and ensure the safety of connected car users.
- The kamikaze car technology is still under development and is not yet available to the public.
- The use of algorithms to control crashes raises ethical concerns about the safety and liability of drivers and manufacturers.
Despite its potential benefits, the kamikaze car technology raises many questions about the future of driving and transportation. Will it make driving safer or more dangerous? Will it reduce or increase the number of accidents? Will it change the way we think about driving and responsibility? Only time will tell.
2. “Remote-controlled cars” – vehicles
Remote-controlled cars have been a source of excitement and entertainment for decades. They offer a way to enjoy the thrill of driving, without stepping foot inside an actual car. Remote-controlled vehicles come in a variety of types, from off-road to race cars and even trucks. Many of these types have features that make them unique and perfect for different terrains and environments.
Some characteristics that make remote-controlled cars stand out are their agility, speed, and durability. They can perform tricks and movements that are impossible for a human-driven car to achieve. These cars are perfect for kids and adults alike, and some people even consider them a hobby. With advancements in technology, the capabilities of remote-controlled cars continue to grow, adding more excitement and joy to their owners. So whether you are looking for a new hobby or just want to have some fun, a remote-controlled car might be just what you need.
3. ” throgh video – methods psychologists have been using to fight disharmony
3. Through Video – Methods Psychologists have been using to fight Disharmony
Video therapy has become increasingly popular, especially during quarantine times where social distancing is critical. Here are some creative methods psychologists have been using to fight disharmony.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy(CBT) : CBT is a type of therapy that helps people understand the negative thoughts that cause them anxiety, depression, and any other mental health issue. Therapists are using video therapy to help people learn skills to change thought patterns so that they can feel better.
- Exposure Therapy : Exposure therapy is a type of therapy that helps treat anxiety disorders. The patient is exposed to the things that they fear in a safe and controlled environment. Videos are now being used to administer the treatment. Patients can watch a video of someone else being exposed to the same fear they are struggling with, which helps make them feel more comfortable.
- Interpersonal Therapy : Interpersonal therapy is a type of therapy that focuses on the relationship between a person’s mental health and their interpersonal relationships. Psychiatrists are using videoconferencing to conduct therapy sessions with couples and families.
Psychologists are adapting well to the use of videos to offer therapy to patients. Video therapy is convenient and highly effective for those who choose to use it.
4. ” methods – employs byfighters to dysfunction the adversarial relationship between them and theircmdrs
4. Methods – Employed by Fighters to Dysfunction the Adversarial Relationship between Them and Their Commanders
As a fighter, having a dysfunctional relationship with your commander can be a great obstacle to achieving success in combat. Here are some methods that fighters employ to dysfunction the adversarial relationship between them and their commanders:
- Utilizing Effective Communication Skills: Communication is key to any relationship, and fighters can employ effective communication skills to better convey their needs and concerns to their commanders. This can help in ironing out any misunderstandings and rebuilding trust.
- Building a Professional Relationship: By focusing on the professional aspects of the relationship, fighters can build a healthy relationship with their commanders that is built on mutual respect and understanding. This can create a more positive working environment for both parties.
- Implementing a Chain of Command: Implementing a chain of command can help in avoiding any misunderstandings between fighters and their commanders. This helps in ensuring that orders are properly delegated and executed, which can ultimately increase combat effectiveness.
Overall, it is essential for fighters to work towards establishing a positive relationship with their commanders. By employing these methods and continuously working on building a healthy relationship, the adversarial relationship between fighters and their commanders can be dysfunctioned, and both parties can work towards achieving success.
Video shows Russian fighters using remote-controlled “kamikaze” cars to take down tanks. The vehicles arebranded with ” Valkyrie” and are used by the Russian GRU special forces. Apparently, the tactic is useful when thecombatant is too far away from the ground and the suicide attempts are not possible.