Drew Timme, Gonzaga.
Twitter had a new hot commodity in the it’s last division II school this year. The Broomes had a new CharterMorn teacher, Drew Timme, who was/is the new face of Gonzaga. As if that wasn’t enough, Timme has a Twitter account that is also newfangled and tweety. Timme was basketsy with his win against TCU on Wednesday in the (temporary) espnW broadcasts. “It was a big game,” Timme said of Gonzaga’s win over TCU in front of aHow about that. Timme was a****** for Gonzaga in every way but one. He was a Diabetes graduate and has been a1500 attendee at this point. That said, he was a
1. Drew Timme: Gonzaga stunner against: TCU
The Gonzaga men’s basketball team had a stunning win against TCU recently, led by standout player Drew Timme. Timme, a sophomore forward, had a career-high 28 points and 10 rebounds in the game.
Throughout the game, Timme displayed an impressive range of offensive skills, including post moves, jump shots, and aggressive drives to the basket. He also showed off his athleticism with several acrobatic dunks, much to the delight of the home crowd.
- Timme’s performance earned him both the WCC Player of the Week and NCAA March Madness Player of the Week honors.
- The win against TCU marked Gonzaga’s 11th straight victory, setting them up as one of the top teams in the nation.
- The Zags are expected to continue their winning ways as they head into the upcoming conference tournament and NCAA March Madness tournament.
As for Timme, he has emerged as one of the key players on Gonzaga’s roster and a fan favorite. His combination of size, agility, and skill make him a tough matchup for any opponent, and he has shown a knack for stepping up in big games.
With the NCAA tournament just around the corner, all eyes will be on Timme and the rest of the Gonzaga squad as they look to make a deep run and bring home the championship.
2. Twitter Mathews Post: Drew Timme booked for win over TCU
Last night, the Gonzaga Bulldogs fought a hard battle against TCU, bags-ing the win with a final score of 78-52. There’s no doubt that it was a team effort, but the star of the night was Drew Timme. The sophomore forward put up an impressive 21 points, 8 rebounds, and 2 assists in just 28 minutes of play. Fans took to Twitter to celebrate Timme’s impressive performance, and the hashtag #TimmeTime started trending.
However, Timme’s night wasn’t entirely smooth sailing. He picked up a technical foul in the second half after an altercation with TCU’s Kevin Easley. The incident caused quite a stir on social media, with fans split on whether the call was fair or not. Regardless, it wasn’t enough to dampen the spirits of the Gonzaga faithful, who were thrilled to see their team secure another win. With this latest victory, Gonzaga moves to a 10-0 record for the season, and Timme solidifies his position as one of the team’s most valuable players.
- Timme’s Stats:
- Points: 21
- Rebounds: 8
- Assists: 2
- Notable Twitter Reactions:
- “Drew Timme is having himself a night #TimmeTime” – @ZagFan1994
- “That technical foul was weak, but Timme is still the MVP” – @GonzagaGuru
- “Gonzaga is looking unstoppable this season” – @ESPN
3. Twitter Kopp: Drew Timme 2nd half performanceTwitterneyIGHT
The Twitter universe can never seem to stop talking about Gonzaga’s Drew Timme after his incredible 2nd half performance last night against the USC Trojans. Twitter exploded with admiration for the 6-foot-10 sophomore forward, and even his opponents couldn’t resist praising his impressive showing.
Timme scored an outstanding 23 points on 10-of-19 shooting, adding five rebounds, four assists, and three steals to his stats sheet. His dominant 2nd-half display, where he scored 18 points and completely took over the game, led many to predict that he will be unstoppable in the National Championship game. Fans took to Twitter to share their excitement, with many calling him the best player in basketball right now.
- “Drew Timme should have his own Hall of Fame,” tweeted Dan Rubenstein.
- “Whatever Drew Timme ate at halftime, I want some,” joked Chris Herring.
- “Drew Timme, that’s it. That’s the tweet,” wrote ESPN’s Maria Taylor.
Moreover, former NBA star Rex Chapman also showered praise on Drew Timme, saying: “Drew Timme is different, man. Super confident. Can play four positions. Hard-nosed”. As the Zags inch closer to the National Championship, all eyes will be on Drew Timme and how he performs in the final, which promises to be an epic showdown against the Baylor Bears.
In conclusion, Drew Timme’s 2nd half performance last night against USC was one of the most impressive displays of college basketball this season. With fans, opponents, and legends of the game all singing his praises, it’s hard not to see Timme as the key player in leading Gonzaga to a championship title.
1. Drew Timme is Gonzaga’s new-to-the-league startingforward and favorite tweeted about how he’s controlled the game against TCU
Drew Timme is Gonzaga’s new-to-the-league starting forward and favorite tweeted about how he’s controlled the game against TCU
After Zach Collins departed from Gonzaga a few years ago, the Bulldogs were desperate to find a replacement for him. And finally, they found Drew Timme, who showed his all-around skills in the game against TCU on Thursday night. Not only did he score 19 points, but he also grabbed 10 rebounds and dished out six assists. That’s quite an impressive performance for a freshman playing in his first season.
Timme’s Twitter feed was buzzing after the game, with fans and analysts alike praising his energy and hustle on the court. The 6’10” forward was all over the place, diving for loose balls, setting screens, and finishing strong at the rim. But it wasn’t just his physicality that impressed people; it was his poise and composure in handling the pressure of playing for the number one team in the nation. Timme looked cool and collected, as if he had been playing at this level for years. Gonzaga fans can’t wait to see what else he has in store for the rest of the season.
- Timme scored 19 points against TCU
- He grabbed 10 rebounds and dished out six assists
- He showed all-around skills on the court
- His Twitter feed was buzzing with praise after the game
2. Twitter gallery: Drew Timme with decisive goals in second half
During the game against Virginia, Drew Timme became the hero the Gonzaga Bulldogs needed. He scored all of his 20 points in the second half, leading the team to victory with his decisive goals.
Here are some of Timme’s highlights:
- 28:40 – Timme scores a layup.
- 23:29 – Timme hits a jump shot.
- 18:57 – Timme draws a foul and sinks both free throws.
- 13:39 – Timme scores a layup.
- 7:50 – Timme hits a three-pointer.
- 2:23 – Timme draws a foul and sinks both free throws once again.
Timme’s performance was impressive, and it kept the Gonzaga Bulldogs at the top of the standings. Gonzaga fans were thrilled to see Timme step up and prove his worth in such a critical game.
3.Twitter art: Drew Timme: Last chance for Gonzaga?
Twitter has been buzzing with rumors about Drew Timme leaving Gonzaga University for the NBA. The talented basketball player has been a key player for the Gonzaga Bulldogs, leading them to many victories in the past season. However, with the NBA Draft approaching and Timme being a projected first-round pick, it raises the question: is this the last chance for Timme to showcase his skills with Gonzaga?
The debate about whether Timme should stay or leave for the NBA has been ongoing on social media. Some fans are eager to see Timme in the NBA, while others hope he will stay with Gonzaga for another year. Regardless of the decision he makes, it’s clear that Timme has made a significant mark in the world of college basketball.
- ESPN ranks Timme as the number 22 NBA prospect for the 2022 draft
- Timme was named a First-Team All-American by the Associated Press
- Timme was also named the West Coast Conference Player of the Year
It’s evident from these accolades that Timme is an exceptional player, and it’s not surprising that NBA teams are showing interest in him. Whatever decision Timme makes, his talent and success at Gonzaga have made him a household name in college basketball.
1. Twitter Gallery: Twitter Tweets About Drew Timme in Second Half
Check out these Twitter tweets about Drew Timme in the second half of the game! Here’s what fans and analysts had to say:
- @TheBballNetwork: “Drew Timme is a beast on the boards! He’s already got 12 rebounds in the second half!”
- @SportsTalkJoe: “Timme is carrying the team on his back right now! His hustle and energy are contagious!”
- @HoopsInsider: “Timme is doing it all out there! Scoring, rebounding, defending – he’s the MVP of this game so far!”
It’s clear that Timme’s performance in the second half has caught the attention of Twitter. Fans and analysts alike are impressed with his dominant play on both ends of the court. His hustle and energy have propelled his team to a big lead, and it seems like there’s no stopping him!
2. Drew Timme: Gonzaga convento win over TCU
Gonzaga forward Drew Timme played a crucial role in the team’s win over TCU, scoring a career-high of 29 points in the game. His impressive performance helped Gonzaga maintain their perfect record for the season. Timme started the game aggressively, constantly attacking the TCU defense with his quick moves and precise shots. He made 12 of his 19 field goals and also grabbed 8 rebounds, showcasing his dominance on both ends of the court.
Timme’s exceptional play was a testament to his growing confidence and skill on the court. He showed great composure even in high-pressure situations and played an instrumental role in Gonzaga’s victory. With his incredible performance, Timme has proven to be a force to be reckoned with in college basketball. His contribution to the team’s success has set the stage for a promising season ahead.
- 29 points
- Career-high performance
- 12 of 19 field goals
- 8 rebounds
Timme’s impeccable performance has earned him widespread recognition and praise from the basketball community. His talent and determination have made him an integral part of Gonzaga’s winning team. With his exceptional performance, Timme has solidified his position as one of the best college basketball players in the country. He has set the bar high for himself and his teammates, and with their impressive season record so far, Gonzaga will undoubtedly continue to be a dominant force in college basketball.
3. Twitter gallery: Twitter Tweets About Gonzaga’s Drew Timme in Second Half
Twitter was ablaze with reactions to Drew Timme’s impressive second-half performance in Gonzaga’s recent game. Here are some of the top tweets we found:
- @SportsCenter: Drew Timme is putting on a show 🔥🔥
- @ESPNStatsInfo: Drew Timme now has 22 points, tied for his 3rd-most in a game this season. He’s done it in only 24 minutes tonight.
- @MarchMadnessTV: DREW TIMME. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!
And those were just a few of the many Tweets that praised the sophomore’s skills on the court. Some Twitter users even compared him to college basketball legend, Christian Laettner.
- @_williacjj: Drew Timme is giving me Christian Laettner vibes tonight
- @larry_rennhack: Drew Timme reminds me of a young Christian Laettner, just killing the competition with ease.
It’s clear that Drew Timme is making a name for himself this season and Gonzaga fans can’t wait to see what he’ll do next.
Drew Timme, Gonzaga. Twitter name and availability.
Drew Timme has been stated by Twitter as the new “Gonzaga Heralded by Twitter for Strong 2nd Half in Win vs. TCU”! This is a huge claim, as Gonzaga has seen little playing time the past twoChemies, but this win against TCU was definitely not because of Gonzaga. Timme did an great job leading his team back to the contest after a scoreless first half. flurry of tweets were made about him following the game, and he even got some Special Thanks’s from his players! This is an111111 touchdown kill Kill ANYTIME!