The Gamescom 2022 is very close to kicking off, and Xbox will play a big role at the event, showing off more of its many titles that both attendees and those enjoying the event from home will be able to see.
The to stop of Xbox will be in Hall 8 this year and will feature 36 gaming venues with a fantastic catalog of content coming to Xbox over the next 12 months, many of which will be available on Game Pass from day one.
Those who attend in person will be able to try out some of the latest games and updates from Xbox Game Studios and its partners.
- Repentance (Obsidian Entertainment/Xbox Game Studios)
- Age of Empires IV (Relic Entertainment and World's Edge/Xbox Game Studios)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Asobo Studio/Xbox Game Studios Publishing)
- Sea of Thieves (Rare Games/Xbox Game Studios)
- Grounded (Obsidian Entertainment/Xbox Game Studios)
- A Plague Tale: Requiem (Asobo Studio / Focus Entertainment)
- Disney Dreamlight Valley (Gameloft)
- Gunfire Reborn (Duoyi Games / 505 Games)
- Inculinati (Yaza Games/Daedalic Entertainment)
- Last Case of Benedict Fox (Plot Twist Games / Rogue Games)
- P's Lies (Neowiz)
- Light year border (frame break)
- Lana Planet (Desitjosa / Thunder)
- You suck in the parking lot (Happy Volcano)
Xbox will have a presence at Gamescom
The great fair of the European video game, one of the biggest events of the industry at the world level, will take place at the end of the month, and among other companies, the Microsoft console will be one of those that have the most presence at the event. A large number of games can be seen in his to stopand is that towards the end of the year, the American company is preparing to continue to stand out thanks to the Game Pass.