On Saturday, it is prepared for a major Tv set 2 party at the USF Verftets Kjødehallen in Bergen as the channel celebrates its 30th anniversary.
Famed Television set 2 profiles who were being invited to the get together include Marius Skjelbæk, Desta Marie Beeder, Kadafi Zaman, Mia Gundersen, Dorthe Skappel and Simon Nitsche, just to title a couple of.
- The anniversary bash will be the conclude of a superb anniversary celebration in this article at property in Bergen, claims Sarah CJ Willand, director of advertising, organization and communication for Television 2 at Dagbladet.
The bash will be for all Tv 2 employees and in all there are 950 people registered for the bash.
- This is largely a assembly for our staff members. Moreover, some profiles arrive in, our pricey senior club and our department associates, says Willand.
The party requires spot a couple times just after the big fall start of Television set 2, which also took position in Bergen. Willand is seeking forward to Television set 2 finding jointly once again for a publish-pandemic social gathering.
- We had time for some skilled refueling and now we stop up with a party for all Television 2 workers. We do all the things achievable to make absolutely everyone who performs on Tv 2 knowledge this as an crucial celebration. That they must feel fantastic, be encouraged, and truly feel appreciated. They deserved it, suggests Willand.
Even Television set 2 does not skimp on the wallet in the course of the get together in Bergen.
Willand tells Dagbladet that about 7 million crowns will be put in on the celebration.
- It is really worth it. We haven't introduced Tv set 2 employees with each other for numerous decades, so finally currently being ready to do that, and in addition in connection with Television 2's 30th anniversary, of course, that is very interesting, states Willand.
When Television set 2 celebrated its 15th anniversary in 2007, the channel spent NOK four million on the get together. All through the 25th anniversary in 2017, nevertheless, it was more muted, he wrote VG that time. Then Jan-Petter Dahl, PR and media manager of Television set 2, claimed the celebration was on a totally distinct amount than other celebrations when it came to finances.
Willand talks about why Television set 2 can at the time once again engage in the big drum to rejoice by itself.
- This is particularly related to the fact that the selection of employees has increased, but also to the simple fact that we have not collected Television set 2 staff members for a number of many years and we want to return the great effort and hard work that all people set into it through the pandemic, claims Willand.
When asked who will complete on Saturday's anniversary, Willand is reserved.
- I cannot convey to since not even Television 2 staff members know. We want it to be a shock. But I can assure it will be excellent and there will be something for every person, says Willand.